Diversity Beans are jelly beans made in random color/flavor combinations. For example, a black jelly bean may taste like licorice, or cherry, or peppermint, or grape, and so on.
▪ Available on orders of 100+
▪ Custom labels cost .25 each (color) and .15 each (black and white)
▪ Print-ready artwork is required. Upload using orange button (above) or email to support (at) diversitybeans.com with order number attached
▪ Minimum size: 600 x 600 pixels, 300 dpi. Maximum size: 1200 x 1200 pixels, 300 dpi.
▪ Preferred formats are .png or .jpeg and in CMYK colors.
▪ By supplying artwork, you are warranting that you have unrestricted right and authority to use and distribute that artwork.
▪ Please remember that custom orders may require additional time. 🛑Please include special instructions, including date needed, when placing your order.
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Corn Starch- Modified, Malic Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Confectioner’s Glaze, Carnauba Wax, Beeswax, Glycerine, Caramel Color, Blue #2 Lake, Yellow #6 Lake, Red #40 Lake, Red #40, Yellow #5, Yellow #6, Blue #1, Red #3
Manufactured in a plant that processes peanuts, almonds, pecans, egg, milk, and soy.
Certified Gluten-Free & Kosher Parve
Looking for resources to use alongside Diversity Beans? They can be found under Resources
Have some to share? Please email us--we love sharing within our community. 💛
We may have your answer in our FAQ section. If not, the fastest way to reach us is by email: support (at) diversitybeans.com or via the on-screen chat button when available.