Every jelly bean is special here at Diversity Beans—even if it happens to look a little less than perfect. Our Bargain Beans may look a teeny-tiny different, but they have the same amazing taste, and same inclusive message, at HALF THE PRICE.
So, your bean may be shaped a little odd, or have a color spot from another bean, but we think every bean deserves love! Honestly, it just might add to your lesson about bias...don't judge a bean by its color (size, shape, etc.)!
*A special note about our Bargain Beans: They are from our current batch of beans--NOT old or expired. Some of the color/flavor combinations [shells] break down faster than others, and while we work to improve this with each new batch, we have not reached perfection. Previously, we just took a loss and tossed them. Then we thought, why not offer them at an extreme discount for customers that REALLY could care less about appearances.
Diversity Beans are jelly beans made in random color/flavor combinations. For example, a black jelly bean may taste like licorice, or cherry, or peppermint, or grape, and so on.
▪ Available on orders of 100+
▪ Custom labels cost .25 each (color) and .15 each (black and white)
▪ Print-ready artwork is required. Upload using orange button (above) or email to support (at) diversitybeans.com with order number attached
▪ Minimum size: 2" x 2" (600 x 600 pixels), 300 dpi. Maximum size: 4" x 4" (1200 x 1200 pixels), 300 dpi.
▪ Preferred formats are .png or .jpeg and in CMYK colors.
▪ By supplying artwork, you are warranting that you have unrestricted right and authority to use and distribute that artwork.
▪ Please remember that custom orders may require additional time. 🛑Please include special instructions, including date needed, when placing your order.
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Corn Starch- Modified, Malic Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Confectioner’s Glaze, Carnauba Wax, Beeswax, Glycerine, Caramel Color, Blue #2 Lake, Yellow #6 Lake, Red #40 Lake, Red #40, Yellow #5, Yellow #6, Blue #1, Red #3
*Manufactured in a plant that processes peanuts, almonds, pecans, egg, milk, and soy
Looking for resources to use with, or alongside, Diversity Beans? They can be found under Resources
Do you have some to share? Please email them--we love sharing within our community. 💛
We may have your answer in our FAQ section. If not, the fastest way to reach us is by email: support (at) diversitybeans.com or via the on-screen chat button when available.